We release updates to June's Journey regularly and these updates often include new features, performance improvements and bug fixes.
Occasionally we will also release a 'force-update' version which requires everyone to update to the latest version as these updates contain fundamental changes that require everyone to be on the latest version.
Force-updates are accompanied by an in-game message which will inform you to update your game from your respective app store.
The computer version will always be up to date and will not require any manual changes on your part.
To ensure you have the latest version on iOS:
1. Open the App Store on your device.
2. Tap on the 'Search' button at the bottom
3. Type 'June's Journey' in the 'Search' bar
4. Tap on 'Update' (if the button say's 'open' you are already on the most recent version)
If you are unable to update from the App Store, please let us know.
To ensure you have the latest version on Android:
1. Open the Google Play Store app on your device
2. Touch the Menu icon and then 'My Apps'
3. Apps with available updates are labelled 'Update'
4. Locate June's Journey and touch 'Update'
5. In some cases, you'll need to restart your device to update the game
To obtain more information please see the following link: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/113412
If you are unable to update from the Google Play Store, please contact us with a screenshot of the issue or any error messages you're receiving so we can look into it further.