For the best experience with our games we recommend to play with either Chrome or Firefox. Other browsers and older computer configurations will most likely work, but performance will vary. Ideally we also recommend that you use a 64bit machine with a 64bit browser.
If you are experiencing any issue with viewing ads in our games, please try the following steps:
- Ensure that you are running your computer on a stable connection. Anything above 5mbs down should be adequate You can test your connection here.
- Browser plugins like AdBlock or Script Blocker prevent applications from loading. Please check to see if you have any of these plug-ins installed. If you do, we recommend that you temporarily disable them and test your game.
- Ensure your browser is allowing 3rd party Cookies. Most of our games offer the ability to “personalize” your ad experience. If you opt out of this, you may not see ads in your web games. Check your game settings menu and ensure you have not opted out of “Personalized Ads”.
- We also suggest trying your game in an “Incognito” or “Private” browsing mode, you will have to log into Facebook and reload your game again. Incognito/private browsing mode often disables any extra plugins that may be installed and allows customer care to help narrow down where the issue might be originating from.
If these steps do not resolve your in-game ad issues, please contact us with the following information:
- User ID (located in your game settings menu),
- What Operating system are you using?
- Which browser are you using?
Please also include any steps you may have already taken to try and resolve the issue so that we can better investigate this for a proper resolution.
Please also include any information about the ad - if available i.e.:
- The subject of the ad
- At what point in the game was the ad shown?
- Was there a close button?
If available screenshots are very helpful.